- Detects tonic-clonic seizures
- Easily transportable
- Ideal for home use
The Alert-iT Companion Mini is our user-friendly epilepsy alarm designed to be discreet. The Companion Mini is able to identify tonic-clonic seizure-induced movements whilst ignoring sleep activities. If a potential seizure is detected The Companion Mini will activate an alert via the included radio pager, which has a 450m range.
The Companion Mini is easy to install and very simple to test. Just place the small Epilepsy sensor between the bed base and the mattress. It’s completely wireless and can be easily moved to take with you for nights away or on holiday.
- Suitable for detecting tonic-clonic seizures
- Long-lasting battery – the first battery-powered monitor boasting a life of at least 1 year
- Discreet size, able to fit in the palm of your hand.
- Casing – designed bio-master coated plastic which is robust and tamper-proof
- Pager –lasts approximately 3 days on a charge and has a 450-metre range
- The Companion Mini comes with a manufacturer’s 3-year warranty