This bed sensor system is designed to detect micro-movements associated with tonic-clonic seizures. A large thin sensor mat is placed under the user’s mattress and will detect when a person has continued abnormal movements over a pre-set period of time and then raises an alert.
The Emfit Control Unit has a built-in audible alarm that will sound during a seizure which is ideal where a carer or parent is in the same room. You can also connect a pager or careline alarm to the Emfit epilepsy bed sensor.
- Detects tonic-clonic seizures
- Ideal for nursing home or residential use
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Can be used as a bed occupancy sensor
- Six months of failure back-up
- Compatible with nurse call systems
- Easy set-up